I am failure...
- smartgirllover likes this
- ibatu likes this
- borntodie8 reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- thestarkexpo101 reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- jettgrrrl reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- hannahinvintageland reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- lillie-bett reblogged this from imafuckinrobot and added:
- qkitty8488 reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- thequadruplespace reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- moonlightharbor reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- stewridge reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- crucifiedpalms likes this
- psychoza likes this
- heartoverhead reblogged this from thenursedawn
- heartoverhead likes this
- susiesnapshot likes this
- birchtreesandbabblingbrooks reblogged this from my-ear-trumpet
- thenursedawn reblogged this from my-ear-trumpet
- vickytremor reblogged this from my-ear-trumpet
- my-ear-trumpet reblogged this from imafuckinrobot
- imafuckinrobot posted this
AboutI OWN All THE IMAGES POSTED ON THIS BLOG... PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THEM!
ALL MY PHOTOS ARE LICENCED UNDER CREATIVE COMMONS.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME IN REFERENCE, AND CREDIT THE PHOTO ACCORDINGLY.
The photos on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Hi my name is Brandon. I am:
a proud New Yorker.
a freelance photographer
a guitarist/songwriter/recording engineer
a huge guitar gear nerd.
a Yankee, Islander, Jets, Giants fan.
a very active person.
a connoisseur of root beers.
not funny...at all...honestly.
In my spare time I:
restore classic cars.
make guitar effect pedals
goto car shows, concerts, museums.
walk aimlessly around the city.
bowl, play baseball, football, golf.
This doesn't help to describe me.
This blog is only here to remind me that this world can't really be as shitty as it seems to be... All pictures on this blog were taken by me as of November 2010.
I proudly endorse these companies:
Mesa Boogie Amplification
Esp Guitars and Fender Guitars
Couch Guitar Straps
Basson Sound Equiptment
I support these Charities, you should too.
Have questions or just wanna talk to me?
or Click the email link to the left